Perkin Elmer Optima 2000 DV ICP-Emission Spectrometer System.
With the performance and reliability found in simultaneous systems and the flexibility inherent to sequential ICPs, the Optima 2000 DV is revolutionizing ICP Optical Emission Spectrometry. The Optima 2000 DV Charge-coupled Device (CCD) ICP system brings advanced technology to the entry level ICP market. The Optima 2000 DV is an ICP-OES system that combines the performance of a simultaneous system with the flexibility of a sequential. The Optima 2000 DV is the ideal solution for research and quality assurance laboratories that have a wide variety of samples and lower frequency of analysis.
- CCD detector allows you to collect a complete simultaneous analyte spectrum at speeds that far exceed conventional sequential systems.
- Outstanding spectrometer design for superior results, detection limits and precision.
- Eliminates the need for inaccurate analyte peak search routines and slow, multiple background reads.
- Automatic dual viewing(DV) ensures the lowest detection limits and the widest working ranges.
We offer the following:
- Optima 2000DV with Cyclonic Chamber
- Winlab32 Software
- AS-93 Autosampler
- Gemcone Nebulizer Assy
- Scott Spray Chamber Assy
- Water Chiller
- Sold in good working order.
Price: $42,000 USD
(sells for $00,000 new)
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
The PerkinElmer Optima 2000 DV ICP-OES instrument is a complete system, with the exception of the following items it does not include: suitable working area, exhaust vents, gases and regulators, cooling water, and a computer table or bench. These items must be provided by the buyer.