Surface Technology Systems Multiplex ICP Advanced Silicon Etcher (ASE).
The STS Mesc Multiplex Advanced Silicon Etcher (ASE®) is an anisotropic deep silicon etching system. Perfect for Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratories undertaking semiconductor, nanotechnology, and biotechnology research. The tool is set-up to etch 4 silicon wafers, or piece-parts mounted to 4 silicon wafers or alumina sample carriers. The tool can also handle 6 wafers, but will only properly etch the center 4.
This system ran low quantity of wafers in application lab. Never in production. Loader runs in automatic mode/ manual mode.
- ICP high rate advanced silicon etch (ASE) with MAC carousel loader
- BOS process
- SOI option
- High rate ASE chamber option
- Silicon etch rate 8um/min
- Load lock
- Single Multiplex ICP process chamber
- 3Kw 13.56Mhz Rf supply and automatch network
- 1Kw 13.56Mhz power supply
- Edwards IQDP80 dry pump
- Full documentation.
Price: $379,000 USD
(sells for $00,000 new)
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.