Becton Dickinson BD FACSCalibur w/FACSLoader Flow Cytometer.
The Becton Dickinson FACSCalibur Flow Cytometry System is the only dual-laser, benchtop system available today that is capable of both cell analysis and sorting. Designed specifically to support a wide range of applications, the FACSCalibur System is a fully integrated multiparameter system.
The FACSCalibur System combines unique dual-laser technology, an automated sample loader option, and powerful software to provide the high throughput necessary to meet productivity requirements of today's clinical laboratories. The modularity and innovative technology designed into the FACSCalibur System also offer investigators the performance and flexibility required for a variety of research applications. The FACSCalibur's built-in versatility meets the current demands of both clinical and research environments. Its flexibility will help you meet tomorrow's demands.
This system has been rarely used and is still in use. The flow is in good working condition and has been maintained by BD engineers.
- Completely refurbished
- Alignment of Flow Cell (Performed if needed)
- Three- color fluorescence capability
- Original 635nm red solid state diode Laser (10,000 Hour "life" Expectancy)
- Original 488nm Air Cooled Argon Laser, produces 12 mW at Flow Cell, at 6.2 Amps (CellQuest status). (Laser power measured at Flow Cell is typically 20% lower than at laser head.)
- FACStation Data Management System:
- G4 Computer Upgrade, Includes computer, BDPac U, cable, and CellQuest Pro v. 5
- FACSLoader Option (worth $10,000 USD) (not included in service agreement)
- One Day of Training
- 90 Day Parts and Technical/Telephone Support Warranty
- Guaranteed eligible for Blue Lion Service contract.
Price: $76,500 USD
(sells for $00,000 new)
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
Does not include FACSLoader Option coverage in service agreement.
Does not include SORTING Option coverage in service agreement.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- 4th Color Upgrade for 3-color FACSCaliburTM Systems, Includes 637nm laser and one PMT. Add $21,950 USD
- Sorting Option add $3,500 USD (not included in service agreement)
- Premium One Year Service Agreement 3-color FACSCalibur Systems
Includes all travel, labor, parts, and 48-hour response guarantee.
Add: $9,300 USD (excluding the sorter and loader).
- Premium Service Agreement for 4th color on 4-color FACSCalibur Systems. Includes all travel, labor, parts, and 48-hour response guarantee. Add $2,300 USD.
- OPTIONAL AMS 96 Well Automated Microsampler System may be a better solution than the FACSLoader. We offer both standard microtiter plates (200 ul per well) and deep well (1.5 ml per well) systems, and of course we offer on-site service agreements on the AMS system.
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.
- ONE YEAR EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT (excluding the sorter and loader)is available.