Becton Dickinson BD FACSCalibur Flow Cytometer.
The 4-color Becton Dickinson FACSCalibur Flow Cytometry System is the only four-color, dual-laser, benchtop system available today that is capable of both cell analysis and sorting. Designed specifically to support a wide range of applications, the FACSCalibur System is a fully integrated multiparameter system.
The FACSCalibur System combines unique dual-laser technology, an automated sample loader option, and powerful software to provide the high throughput necessary to meet productivity requirements of today's clinical laboratories. The modularity and innovative technology designed into the FACSCalibur System also offer investigators the performance and flexibility required for a variety of research applications. The FACSCalibur's built-in versatility meets the current demands of both clinical and research environments. Its flexibility will help you meet tomorrow's demands.
This system has been rarely used and is still in use. The flow is in good working condition and has been maintained by BD engineers.
- Four- color fluorescence capability
- Original 635nm red solid state diode Laser (10,000 Hour "life" Expectancy)
- Original 488nm Air Cooled Argon Laser, produces 12 mW at Flow Cell, at 6.2 Amps (CellQuest status). (Laser power measured at Flow Cell is typically 20% lower than at laser head.)
- FACStation Data Management System:
- G4 MAC O.S 9
- 17" Monitor (LCD Flat Panel)
- Cell Quest on disc) with one USB dongle (software license).
- FACScomp version on disc)
- Warranty period: 90 days parts and Technical/phone Support(in Bay Area)
- Guaranteed eligible for service contract.
Call for Price
(sells for $00,000 new)
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
Does not include FACSLoader Automated sample Option.
Does not include SORTING Option coverage in service agreement.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL FACSLoader Automated sample Option
- OPTIONAL AMS 96 Well Automated Microsampler System may be a better solution than the FACSLoader. We offer both standard microtiter plates (200 ul per well) and deep well (1.5 ml per well) systems, and of course we offer on-site service agreements on the AMS system.
- OPTIONAL UPGRADE G5 (single processor) with a BDPac Universal and CellQuest Pro 5.
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.
- ONE YEAR EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT in Bay Area, California (excluding the sorter and loader)is available.