BD Biosciences FACS Vantage System.
High-performance, high-speed cell sorter.
Fully refurbished and in very good condition. Currently operational and under BD service contract. The BD FACSVantage Flow Cytometry System is the superior cell sorting instrument for the research laboratory. Offers high-performance, high-speed cell sorting capability, and is used throughout the global research community.
The FACSVantage provides:
- Multicolor analysis and sorting
- Flexible and modular for upgradability
- Water-cooled Coherent Enterprise II Laser, Model 621, with Dual Wavelength providing approximately 150 mW at 488 nm (Blue), approximately 50 mW at 357 nm (+/- 7 nm, Ultra Violet)
- Spectra Physics Model 127 HeNe 635 nm (Red) laser.
- 5 Colors, 6 Detectors
- FACStation Data Management System
- Mac G4 CPU
- CellQuest™ v3.3
- Sony Trinitron Multiscan 400PS 20" Color Monitor.
- BD CloneCyt™ microtiter sorting option for Pulse processing and ACDU (Automated Cell Deposition Unit) automated single-cell deposition is able to deposit a predefined number of cells into a wide variety of collection devices such as 96 or 24 well plates.
- Installation in Bay Area
- Warranty period: 90 days parts and Technical/phone Support.
Price: $59,750 USD
(sells for $350,000 new)
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
The FACSLoader is not an option for the Vantage.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL The optional AMS (Automated Microsampler System) 96 Well Plate Reader will work with the Vantage in analysis mode.
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.