BD Biosciences FACS Vantage SE System with Turbo Sorter
High-performance, high-speed cell sorter
The BD FACSVantage™ SE Flow Cytometry System is the superior cell sorting instrument for the research laboratory. The SE offers high-performance, high-speed cell sorting capability, and is used throughout the global research community.
The FACSVantage SE provides:
- Multicolor analysis and sorting
- Flexible and modular for upgradability
This system can be configured with 3 lasers and have the ability to detect up to 6 colors. We have this system in stock and can deliver within 2 weeks of obtaining the order.
We offer a September 2001 FACSVantage™ SE TurboSort Plus Cell Sorting and Analysis System. This FACSVantage™ SE TurboSort Plus is in excellent condition is able to simultaneously analyze 6 colors immunofluorescence, 8 parameters (7 total colors, 9 total parameters). Still under service contract. Was last given a routine preventative maintenance May 2008. Replaced Stream Illuminator Assy, O-rings, filters, sample tubing. Ran QC to verify operation and all looks very acceptable. No problems noted. Available for inspection.
The system includes:
- BD FACS Vantage SE Cell Sorter Flow Cytometer.
- The TurboSort Plus option allows cell sorting at up to 30 thousand cells per second.
- Coherent Enterprise II Water Cooled Laser provides up to 200mW of power with simultaneous emission at 488 and 351nm
- HeNe 635 nm (Red) Laser Air Cooled rarely used
- Third Laser Mount
- Detector Option 1
- Detector Option 2
- Detector Option 3
- Filter Set Indo-1
- FACStation Data Management System
- Macintosh G4/9.1 Computer
- Cellquest Software
- CytClone Software
- Software manuals
- 18” LCD1830 Monitor
- B&W PostScript USB Printer
- BD CloneCyt™ Plus microtiter sorting option for Pulse processing and ACDU (Automated Cell Deposition Unit) automated single-cell deposition is able to deposit a predefined number of cells into a wide variety of collection devices such as 96 or 24 well plates.
- FACSCalibur 4 Color Basic Sensor Unit
- Heat Exchanger Laser Pure 5i
- Equipment manuals
- Sold As is, subject to successful inspection.
Call for Price
(sells for $350 - $400,000 new)
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE: