Applied Biosystems Model 8909 DNA Synthesizer.
For High Throughput Production of High Quality Oligonucleotides
When you need reliable, high throughput oligonucleotide synthesis, the Expedite™ Nucleic Acid Synthesis Systems have the productivity to meet the demand. Fast cycle times, simple operation, and a complete array of self-monitoring functions ensure that you get oligomers when you need them. Efficient use of reagents helps you save on synthesis costs.
Simultaneous Dual Column Synthesis
Alternating phase synthesis is the key to high throughput production. Each column is continuously synthesizing; there are no idle periods. As a result, cycle times are 3.5 minutes for both single and dual column synthesis.
With alternating phase synthesis, the two columns function essentially as independent units. You can start and stop an individual synthesis without influencing the progress of the other column. You can even run different scales and synthesis protocols simultaneously on the two columns.
The Expedite 8909 allows synthesis scale ranges from 50 nmol to 15 µmol for DNA oligonucleotides. This system allows preparation of phosphorothioates and enables preparation of peptide nucleic acid (PNA) molecules, which contain neutral "peptide-like" backbones with nucleobases. The 8909 comes with sequence and protocol editors, as well as software for creating customized reports. Each sequence run is documented, and data can be transferred from individual instruments to a central database.
The Multiple Oligonucleotide Synthesis System (MOSS) can expand the capabilities of the Expedite system to allow the unattended synthesis of 16 oligonucleotides. The MOSS unit is placed on top of the 8909 system and requires no additional bench space. Trityl monitoring is available for all column positions.
PreOwned Applied Biosystems EXPEDITE 8909 DNA SYNTHESIZER
- We perform a full Rebuild to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Expedite Model 8909 DNA/RNA Synthesizer
- M.O.S.S. with NEW style Burkert valves
- *FREE Trityl Monitoring Option
- Operators Manual
- Dell 19” LCD Monitor
- RS-422 Converter
- Comm Kit for Expedite WIN 98 PC
- Win ’98 Software for Expedite
- Expedite Workstation software
- Set of 6 internal bottles, 16 oz (450ml)
- Set of 9 internal bottles, 2oz (60ml)
- Bottle caps:
- USA we include 38 mm on the wash and 45mm on the DBlock.
- Europe we include 45mm on all..
- WARRANTY: 90 days parts and Technical/phone Support.
- Guaranteed eligible for service contract from Blue Lion Biotech.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Blue Lion Biotech offers complete list of 8909 parts and software. Ask for prices.
- OPTIONAL Trityl Monitoring Upgrade
- OPTIONAL PNA Synthesis Upgrade
- OPTIONAL 220V Upgrade
- OPTIONAL Installation and Installation Kit
- OPTIONAL Training
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide an optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance).
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.