Original, Applied Biosystems supportable Model 433A Peptide Synthesizer available.
Purchased new and only used for 6 months until the lab shut down its peptide business. Instrument is in immaculate condition.
Complete system includes:
- Mac Computer
- One NEW Reaction Vessel, Assembly, 41 ml, New Style, 0.25 to 0.5 mM scales
- We perform a full Rebuild with Operators Manual:
- We rebuild all valve blocks, the vacuum system, the vortex, the cartridge handling system and the bar code reader.
- We replace the back up battery.
- We inspect all tubing, fittings and bottle caps and replace any that are in need of replacement.
- We test all Angar valves and the manual valves and replace as necessary.
- We inspect and repair / replace as necessary the tubing and connections to the reaction vessel.
- We add check valves to the vacuum lines if they are not there.
- We replace all inline filters. We replace the 4 liter bottle cap gaskets.
- We perform all self tests after the rebuild. This tests the electronics, valves, memory battery and cartridge handler.
- We perform a set of tests we have designed to validate all plumbing for gas and liquid. We perform all flow rate tests and the start up pressure tests.
- We run a short mock synthesis to verify that all of the hardware functions as expected.
- Warranty period: 90 days parts and Technical/phone Support.
- Guaranteed eligible for service contract from ABI or Blue Lion Biotech.
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Start up Kit
- OPTIONAL NT Platform
- OPTIONAL Installation and Training
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide an optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance).