Perkin Elmer Sciex Model API 150EX LC/MS.
The API 150EX™ LC/MS System is the most rugged and reliable single quadrupole LC/MS system available. Mass Range 59-1197 amu.
It delivers superior performance for your most demanding applications, characterization of pharmaceutical compounds in lead discovery and optimization, identification of pharmaceutical impurities and degradation products, quantitative and qualitative research studies for drug discovery, and analysis of proteins and peptides. The API 150EX system with Analyst™ Software provides single-point system control of a variety of LC pumps and LC peripheral devices. The powerful software and dependable hardware together provide a total solution for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Robust ion sources and proven Curtain Gas™ interface technology ensure unmatched ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy-to-use MS system designed for the chromotographer—as simple to connect as a UV detector.
- Application-specific system configurations provide solutions for your lab.
- Compact, benchtop design takes up less space in your lab.
- Windows NT® platform-based Analyst™ software allows you faster access to information for drug discovery and development.
Comes complete with:
- Tubo IonSpray
- PC data acquisition system
- AB Analyst Software
- Vacuum Pumps
- Guaranteed eligible for service contract.
Call for Price. Or email email@example.com.
We welcome you to visit our website at www.bluelionbio.com.
(sells for $99,900.00 new)
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Sciex APCI source and probe available, add $5,200 USD.
- Agilent 1100 HPLC, Shimadzu 10AvP HPLC, etc., systems are available. Ask for prices.
- OPTIONAL Training
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide an optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance).