BioAutomation MerMade 192X-20 High Throughput Oligo Synthesizer
The flexibility of the MerMade 192 makes it an ideal choice for users with medium to high throughput synthesis requirements. Known for its reliability, high throughput, flexibility and ease of use, the MerMade192 is the accepted choice for universities, national laboratories and pharmaceutical companies throughout the world. The MerMade-192 has been used to synthesize millions of standard and custom oligos and is flexible enough to fit a wide variety of applications such as gene building, PCR, RNAi, dual labeled probes, micro array, sequencing, antisense, and others. 192 20mer PCR primers can be synthesized in less than 6 hours.
We offer a complete February 2017 BioAutomation MerMade-192X-20
This synthesizer is under warranty until Feb’18. It is in excellent condition and comes with 20 amidite ports and loaded with the following options included. This is a top of line configured 192 synthesizer.
- BioAutomation MerMade 192X-20
- UpGrade 20 Amidite Ports
- Up to 192 oligos (two 96 well plates) in a single run
- 96 Well Evaporator
- POSEIDON Software
- Ability to synthesize in a column or plate format
- Flexible and easy to use software
- Run Logging
- Dedicated Thio reagent Bottle
- Dell Optiplex PC
- Dell Flat screen Monitor
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Cleavage Apparatus
- Deprotection Apparatus
- Vacuum Pump
- Calibration Chuck
- Loaded with Optional features included:
- Qty 2 of A-300-SS Waste Tanks with Liquid Float Sensor and Manual Valves for Waste Removal
- Ultra-low dead volume bottle mount for expensive modifiers (>50microliters).
- APC UPS back up to allow synthesis recovery in the event of power loss
- Multiple reagent cap adapters as well as keg type
- 12 Deblock lines for faster operation
- Both Sequential & parallel mode mixture for faster plate operation
- Argon pressure sensor
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.