Agilent 7500ce ICP-MS
ORS technology makes the 7500ce the most powerful ICP-MS available. The instrument of choice for easy, ppt-level quantification in the most challenging sample matrices.
- Unique He collision mode for reliable, predictable removal of unknown matrix interferences. Applicable to unknown sample matrices - no new interferences are formed in the cell, and no analytes are lost by reaction.
- Single figure ppt detection limits for Se using H2 reaction mode.
- Novel, off-axis ion optics and a high trans- mission ORS cell offer excellent sensitivity and low-ppt level quantification, even in complex matrices.
- Nine orders dynamic range. Highest working quantification range of any ICP-MS (>1000ppm).
- Sample introduction system and interface designed to handle high matrix sample types such as wastewater, soils, food, biomedical, petrochemical, and geological.
A complete 2009 Agilent 7500ce ICP-MS. Has less than 6000 injections and under service contract the whole time including annual preventative maintenance services. Instrument is still operational and on the lab bench. Sold in Good working condition. All metals can be analyzed on the system. The Agilent 7500ce is better than PE 6000, 6100, 9000 ICPMS systems.
- Decommissioned by Agilent FSE contractor
- Tested and Verified in Good Working Condition via Tune Data Report prior to shipment
- Agilent ICP MS 7500ce Inductively coupled plasma Mass Spectrometer: Serial JP51201601
- 100 Series Autosampler: Serial 03063A520
- Heat Exchanger -Polyscience Model 3370: Serial G47081
- (ORS) Octopole Reaction System
- HP Computer with software loaded
- Chemstation Software
- LCD Monitor
- LaserJet Printer
- (2) E2M18 Vacuum Pump with Oil Mist Filter & Vacuum Reinforced Hose
- G1820 Tool Kit in Case
- BASIC FAMILIARIZATION TRAINING at time of installation
- WARRANTY: 60 Days
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.