ABI 9600 THERMAL CYCLER
The system 9600 combines integrated instrument design, thin-walled 0.2 mL reaction tubes and a 96-well format to offer greater speed, oil-free operation, lower reaction volumes, unsurpassed cycle time reproducibility and high-performance PCR protocols.
- Heated cover eliminates the need for oil in wells and as a sample overlay.
- Reproducible PCR: High-performance specifications for accurate, precise control of all PCR protocols result in reproducible amplification experiments, sample-to-sample and instrument-to-instrument.
- Amplifies up to 96 0.2ml samples in microtubes or an 8 x 12 well microplate format.
- Low Reaction Volumes: Reduces reagent requirements.
- Quality Control Calibration: Assures confidence in temperature accuracy and performance standards.
- Provides programming flexibility for all PCR applications; user-friendly interface for easy programming.
- Perkin Elmer 96 well PCR
- Aluminum Sample block
- Fully refurbished to specifications
- 90-Days Parts and Technical Support Warranty
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.