The QBot offers the ultimate in versatility and high-throughput capability combined with high instrument specifications. The broad range of applications includes high-speed colony picking, macroarraying (gridding), replicating, re-arraying (cherry-picking) and liquid handling. The extensive plate-stacking capacity allows high-throughput operation, while automated plate-handling and lid-removal enable long unattended runs. The intuitive software allows maximum flexibility over colony selection criteria, gridding patterns and library management.
- All standard features and dimensions
- Colony Picker
- Re-arrayer (a Quad-function robot, or "Q-Bot")
- Latest, customized software
- 96 pin picking heads
- 3-bay wash stations with dryer
- This is sold guaranteed eligible for service contract.
Accepting reasonable offers.
(Sold for $186,000 new)