Rigaku XRD Rotaflex RU-200B series w/ PSPC
We offer a Rigaku (x-ray diffraction) Rotaflex RU-200B series with a PSPC (position sensitive proportional counter) type microdiffractometer. Only has about 13 hours usage and 62.6 total "on time" hours. This is a dual shutter unit so that two experiments or samples can be run at a time with a multitasking board. This is a research grade instrument. This unit can take many attachments sold via Rigaku and other detectors. Can be used in the silicon chip for defects, inorganic analysis (ICDD, process control, corrosion), polycrystalline molecules with a R-axis detector, phase analysis, research on zeolites and formulation, and drug research to mention a few applications.
- Rigaku (x-ray diffraction) Rotaflex RU-200B series
- PSPC (position sensitive proportional counter) Type Microdiffractometer
- Position sensitive proportional counter system
- Rotating anode assembly
- Electromagnetic X-ray shutter
- Timer unit
- Heat Exchanger
- Auxiliary cabinet
- H.V. transformer
- Water circulator (a $3000 value)
- Radiation Shield
- PC MCA PS Mod 80, Canberra Accuspec MCA card and hardware for Signal collection
- Dual monitors
- Electrical interface box also. 3 phase 208 volts
- Extra filaments, 10,30,50,100 micron collimators
Call for Price
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.