Perkin Elmer JANUS® Automated Real-Time Liquid Handling Workstation
2006 Perkin Elmer JANUS AJM8M01 Standard platform with 8-Tip, MDT and many options.
Get a liquid handling solution that provides real-time and future adaptability in throughput, capacity and dynamic volume range.
The JANUS™ Automated Workstation with proprietary Modular Dispense Technology™ (MDT) delivers all of these—without compromise in performance or methodology.
- Hands-off, “on the fly” adaptability in dynamic volume range and microplate densities up to 1536 wells.
- Dispense heads can be automatically switched, within a single protocol, to go from nanoliters to microliters in seconds, with no user intervention.
- Adjust throughput and capacity easily, or integrate with other accessories or instrumentation for true walk-away automation.
- Precision pipetting over the widest dynamic volume range available on the market.
JANUS Automated Workstation with MDT - truly adapts to what you need it to do anytime, in real time. Easily transition from one JANUS configuration to another. Because of its modular design, once you have the JANUS system, you can easily reconfigure it for more throughput, capacity or dynamic volume range. With JANUS, there are no limits to your liquid handling capabilities, now or years from now.
We offer a 2006 Perkin Elmer JANUS AJM8M01 Standard platform with MDT and many options.
This JANUS is lightly used and has been just sitting in the lab due a change in the lab's process. Has been maintained and covered by factory service. In excellent condition.
- AJM8M01 JANUS Standard Platform, 8-tip and MDT Platform includes:
- Eight (8) sample probes with independent Z-drive motion control
- Varispan-automatic variable spacing between sampling probes
- Peristaltic pump for tip washing and carry-over elimination
- Tile deck design to enable positioning for 384-well plates
- Independent liquid level sensing on all sampling tips
- Eight (8) Plate-Adapter Support Tiles
- Four (4) Medium Plate Adapter Support Tiles
- 8-tip Washbowl/Trough rack
- Waste Chute
- Reagent Trough Starter Package
- MDT Auto Tip Load
- MDT Docking Station
- 10 L system liquid bottle with liquid level sensor
- Computer with 17 inch flat screen monitor
- Windows XP operating system and Microsoft Office 2003
- WinPREP applications software
- Operator's Manual
- P50/96 MDT Disposable Tip Head (96-tip)
- Line cord, North America
- Waste Chute Teflon coated chute that enables disposal of disposable tips and tip boxes.
- Plate Adapter Support Tile Support tile used to position microtiter plates on the deck of the TOFprep. Same tiles are Common to the MultiPROBE II.
- MDT Gripper Option
- JANUS Plate ID Option A Microscan MS-710 reader is located on a support tile to allow for flexible placement of the bar code scanner. The gripper moves barcoded shallow and deepwell plates over to the scanner, either at the beginning of a test or on demand. Scanned barcodes can be compared to a worklist. All barcode information is tracked in the Access Database. Barcode scanner can read: Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC/EAN, and Code 128.
- 250 ul syringe assembly
- VersaTip HD PLUS RoboRack Kit, JANUS
- VersaTip HD PLUS Roborack Option, JANUS Includes:
- Eight (8) VersaTip PLUS adapters
- Eight (8) tip stripper collars
- Disposable Tip Slide
- Hanging tip rack holder for 1000 ul disposable tips
- Disposable tip starter package
- Five (5) biohazard bags
- The VersaTip PLUS RoboRack option enables the use of 20ul, 200ul and 1000ul disposable tips, in addition to providing a fixed washable probe. The 20ul (PN 6000679) and 200ul (PN 6000683) disposable tips are packaged in RoboRacks, an automation friendly disposable tip box that is compatible with the plate-adapter support tile (PN 7601836). The 1000ul (PN 6000658) disposable tips require hanging tip racks (PN 7607537).
- 1.5 ml Microfuge Rack, 24 positions
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.