Perkin Elmer PE SpotArray 24 Microarray Printing System
Welcome to the SpotArray family of microarray printing systems from PerkinElmer Life Sciences. The SpotArray 24 (24 slides) Microarray Printing System is designed for research use. This system is an easy-to-use robotic instrument for creating microarrays. Simply load your plates and substrates, choose a printing protocol and start — the SpotArray does the rest.
We offer a 2006 PE SpotArray 24 Microarray Printing System just coming off manufacturer's lease. Always maintained under PE factory service contract.
- Instrument module with: substrate holder for up to 20 substrates and 4 blotting slides for the SpotArray 24, plate holder for up to 4 plates; printhead for up to 48 pins; pin washer/dryer; humidity and temperature monitoring hardware; central processing unit (CPU) for running the SpotArray software.
- Utility module holds the power supply, pin-drying and humidity pumps, and air and water filters.
- Reservoir module holds the wash water supply and waste water.
- Optional Barcode Reader with Lid Lifter
- Optional Pin Lifter
- Monitor, keyboard and mouse connect directly to the instrument module for using the SpotArray software without the need for a separate workstation (personal computer).
- The SpotArray software user interface displays on the monitor and lets you start a printing protocol, or use other commands.
- SpotArray software runs on a computer processor (CPU) inside the instrument module.
- Windows 2000 operating system.
- Sold in good working order.
Call or email Blue Lion Biotech for Price.