Roche Applied Science LightCycler 1.5 System
The LightCycler® 1.5 Instrument offers a perfect solution for online PCR quantification, both absolute and relative, that can augment your gene expression research or provide easy and flexible mutation analysis and SNP genotyping with dual color detection.
The LightCycler® 1.5 Instrument features:
- Three fluorescence detection channels that measure fluorescence at 530, 640, and 710 nm for mono- and dual color assays.
- SYBR Green I and HybProbe detection formats.
- 20 µl glass capillaries for highly sensitive detection.
- Reliable and proven analysis software for accurate quantification and genotyping by melting curve analysis.
We offer a 2001 LightCycler 1.5 System. Is fully functional and in excellent condition as it was sparingly used and solely by one technician whose task was to serve as RTPCR technician. Is currently operational.
- LightCycler 1.5 Instrument with three detection channels
- LC Carousel
- Pentium PC
- Windows XP
- LightCycler Software v3.5.3
- Monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Sold AS IS