Roche LightCycler® 480 System II Real-Time PCR 96-well
The LightCycler® 480 Real-Time PCR System is a novel high-throughput, microwell plate-based cycler platform. The compact yet versatile benchtop instrument provides an ideal combination of speed, accuracy and versatility. For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Factory PM prior to Shipment
- Certified in Good Working Conditon via Factory PM Service Report
- Cooled CCD Camera
- Ultra Bright Xenon Lamp
- Rapid cycling Silver Thermal Block (heat 4.8°C/sec.; cool 2.5°C /sec.) with Heated Lid
- Melt curve down to 20°C
- Quick Change ThermaBase™ Enhanced Thermal Block (± 0.1°C variance across entire block)
- 5 Excitation Filters (440, 465, 498, 533, 618 nm)
- 6 Emission Filters (488, 510, 580, 610, 640, long pass filter @ 660 nm)
- Internal Bar-code Scanner
- System Control Unit (Windows XP)
- Flat Panel Monitor
- Basic Software
- Qualitative Detection, Absolute Quantification with Standard Curves
- Melting Curve Analysis with dyes or hybridization probes
- Crossing Point Determination via 2nd Derivative Maximum (high confidence and high sensitivity modes)
- Relative Quantification Module - ∆∆Ct and E-method
- Genotyping Module – Melt curve and end point analysis
- Crossing Point Determination using fit points (automated or manual)
- Bar Code module
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.