The Guava EasyCyte™ Plus System provides absolute cell counts and offers other high-demand features, such as six parameters (4 fluorescent colors, 2 light scatter) and has a blue laser for access to commonly used fluorescent dyes.
It also offers a fourth color option, which, when combined with the built-in 96-well autosampler, allows researchers to obtain even more data while performing more complex biological studies such as white blood cell phenotyping, cell signaling, cytokine production, activation marker analysis, and multiplex compound screening. Monitoring the interplay of up to four different biological mechanisms simultaneously improves the efficiency of experimental outputs. Not only does this shorten the number of iterations for any one experiment, it also comes that much closer to mimicking the complex biological responses within the body.
The Guava EasyCyte Plus System runs all Guava Assays, and the near infrared fourth color option expands the information you receive from any one well, making it easier to simultaneously monitor extracellular and intracellular events.
- Functionality of a high-throughput instrument in a smaller, more affordable format.
- Three fluorescent parameters allow simultaneous, multicolor detection. You can use a variety of fluorochromes including FITC, GFP, and PE, to name a few.
- Forward and side scatter help you determine relative cell size and granularity with fourth-color option enabling six parameter detection.
We offer March 2009 Guava Easycyte System just coming off lease. In excellent condition. Well maintained by factory service contract.
- EasyCyte Plus System
- EasyCyte Plus Express PRO Software (required for 4th color operation)
- EasyCyte Mini/Plus Side Scatter Upgrade
- Laptop Computer
- 6 perameters
- 4 colors, 2 light scatter
- 96 wells
- Power Conditioner: domestic 240V
Call for price.