THERMO FINNIGAN LTQ FT ICR Hybrid Mass Spectrometer
This advanced, high performance ion trap - Fourier Transform mass spectrometer is the right tool for your toughest analytical challenges in metabolic studies, proteome analysis, pharmaceutical discovery, and all other applications.
The Finnigan LTQ FT™ combines the most advanced Ion Trap and Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance technologies into a single instrument with unprecedented analytical power and versatility. For the first time, high resolution, accurate mass determinations, and MSn are available for routine high-throughput analysis.
The Finnigan LTQ FT hybrid linear ion trap ICR mass spectrometer for the first time provides a means to perform ECD analysis on complex mixtures of peptides and proteins on an LC timescale. High cleavage efficiency is achieved by the use of a cathode with a large electron emitting surface. Ion accumulation and isolation in the linear ion trap prior to transferring to the ICR cell for ECD and detection allows shorter cycle times (less than one second). This allows, if necessary, averaging of multiple ECD scans for each peak eluting during the on-line chromatography.
This advanced, high performance mass spectrometer is the right tool for your toughest analytical challenges in metabolic studies, proteome analysis, pharmaceutical discovery, and all other applications demanding rigorous structural characterization.
- Robust accurate mass determination
- Mass accuracy of better than 2 ppm with external calibration
- Very high mass resolution for mixture analysis
- Maximum resolution of greater than 500,000 (FWHM)
- Simultaneous high resolution, mass accuracy and sensitivity over one mass decade (e.g. m/z 200 - m/z 2,000)
- Fast data acquisition rate (1 second) with very high mass resolution (100,000 at m/z 400) for unprecedented LC/MS performance
- Sub fmol on-column sensitivity (LC-MS)
We offer a 2004 LTQ-FT Mass Spectrometer system with standard configuration. Fully maintained under service contract-Magnet still charged. The instrument is operational. If you wish to view the instrument that can be arranged.
- Oxford Magnet
- Electron Capture Dissociation
- Ionmax Nano-ESI Source configured to run in nano mode.
- Installed Software Applications: XCalibur
- Famos Well Plate 2.0 (Hardware not available)
- Surveyor MS Pump
- Manuals and Accessories
Call for price.