Varian 710-ES Series — Just off Lease!
The Varian 710-ES series is the smart investment for laboratories that perform routine ICP-OES analyses and value uncompromised performance. With industry leading ease-of-use, the Varian 710-ES series is also ideal for educational institutes, and for industries that need to comply with WEEE/RoHS directives.
We offer a complete 2007 Varian 710-ES ICP-OES system just off lease. This system has been on FULL Varian extended parts and labor warranty for its full installation. The system was installed new in 3/2007.
Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer with axially viewed plasma, purged polychromator, free running aircooled, 40 MHz RF generator and cooled cone interface with argon purged pre-optics.
The Varian 710-ES (Axial) is supplied with:
- Powerful ICP Expert II Software and Help system
- PCI IEEE card, IEEE cable
- Gas hosing and fittings
- 3 phase power cable, mains power cable, spare fuses
- Single-pass glass cyclonic spray chamber and glass concentric (Conikal) nebulizer
- Tubing and connections
- One piece axial quartz torch
- Operation manual
- Lytron Kodiak Chiller
- SPS3 Autosampler
Call for price.