Applied Biosystems 3400 DNA / RNA Synthesizer
The Applied Biosystems 3400 DNA Synthesizer is a fully programmable instrument that provides four-column simultaneous synthesis, and features automatic base dilution and analysis of coupling efficiency. Fast cycle times, online cleavage, and proven phosphoramidite chemistry result in exceptionally pure oligonucleotides. Versatile, dependable, and easy to use, the 3400 synthesizer is a compact, bench-top instrument designed for 40 nmol, 200 nmol, and 1 µmol synthesis scales. Simultaneous synthesis and cleavage of four oligonucleotides (25- mer at 40- or 200-nmol scales) requires approximately four hours.
Stand-alone functionality, fully programmable
- Four-column simultaneous synthesis
- Automatic dilution of bases
- Automatic analysis of synthesis coupling efficiency
- Fast cycle time; online cleavage
The instrument is upgradable to accommodate larger phosphoramidite and reagent bottles, which doubles the capacity without requiring additional hands-on intervention. Fast cycle times, automated functions, and multiple bottle positions allow for specialty chemistries and provide flexibility for low-throughput laboratory applications.
We offer an ABI 3400 DNA Synthesizer complete as shown in excellent condition.
- The AutoAnalysis trityl monitor is a standard feature of the 3400 DNA synthesizer
- 4-column independent synthesis, 8 base positions, fully programmable, automatic cleavage, AutoAnalysis
- System includes the synthesizer, Manuals and Cables
- WARRANTY: 90- day parts and telephone support
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- PC, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Yes, we can provide an optional support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). ABI 3400 extended warranty from 90 days to 1 year after rebuild only, parts, on site labor and travel.
- Optional Large bottle kit includes:
3400 Extended-Capacity Upgrade Kit #4343065
Expands to 4 phosphoramidite positions to accommodate 2-g bottles; expands to 4 reagent positions to accommodate 450-mL bottles.
Generally speaking if you are doing 10 micro moles one should opt for the large bottle kit.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.