GE Healthcare FineLINE 70 HPLC COLUMN- Like NEW & Never Used!
FineLINE columns are specially designed for use with SOURCE 15 & 30 ion exchangers, hydrophobic interaction (HIC) & reversed phase chromatography (RPC) media.
Blue Lion Biotech is specialized in analytical biotech equipment and services.
FineLINE columns incorporate a number of novel features, including a hydraulically adjusted adaptor and special nets in the end piece and adaptor.
Materials of construction are electropolished stainless steel and EPDM. These columns are easy to operate to the high standards of hygiene applied in the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- Easy to pack in about 10 minutes with axial compression
- Give stable and reproducible beds with more than 22 000 plates/m with SOURCE 15 media and more than 11 000 plates/m with SOURCE 30 media
- Can also be packed with MabSelectTM media (when using a 10 μm mesh)
- Easy to scale up
- Easy to adapt to eluents used with RPC media by changing O-rings (accessory kit available)
- All polymeric materials are approved according to USP class VI tests for toxicity
We offer an October 2006 GE FineLINE 70 HPLC COLUMN.
The column was purchased in October 2006 at a cost of $6,416. The column has never been used and although it is not in the original box, it does have the foam packing materials still around it. Attached is a photo of the column.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.