AGILENT 6520 ACCURATE MASS Q-TOF LC/MS- Just Off Lease!
Superior Mass Accuracy, Mass Resolution, Sensitivity and Speed Enable Life Science Studies
The 6520 Q-TOF has incorporated proprietary 32 Gbit/second high-speed data acquisition electronics that dramatically improve mass resolution to 20,000. Additionally, it incorporates proprietary dual-gain analog to digital (ADC) time-of-flight electronics for a tenfold improvement of dynamic range -- now approaching up to five orders of magnitude.
The Agilent 6520 Q-TOF delivers exceptional analytical performance for MS and MS/MS analyses for experiments demanding the highest accurate-mass measurements. These improvements enable scientists in metabolomics, proteomics and complex qualitative analyses to find and identify more lower-abundance compounds faster than ever. All of this performance is achieved without significantly compromising rapid analysis time for higher-quality data.
The Agilent 6520 Q-TOF features:
- attomole sensitivity;
- better than 2-ppm MS mass accuracy -- approaching FTMS mass accuracy;
- better than 5-ppm MS/MS mass accuracy -- much better than FTMS mass accuracy at fast spectral acquisition rate;
- Tenfold improvement in in-spectra dynamic range without loss of sensitivity;
- mass resolution to 20,000 -- not dependent on spectral acquisition rate;
- fast data acquisition ( = 10 MS/MS spectra/sec) compatible with fast LC chromatography; and
- broad mass range from m/z 25 to 20,000.
We offer an Agilent 6520 Accurate Mass Q-TOF system just returned from our leasing program. The system is 3 years old and year to date it has been on Agilent service contract so it is in excellent working condition. While the 6540 and the 6550 are faster and offer higher resolution, the 6520 is still the most sensitive system Agilent offers. The difference between 6520 and 6530 is that the 6520 comes with regular ESI source and 6530 comes with Agilent Jet Stream ESI. Other specifications are the same.
Because this equipment is from our pre-owned certified series, it will come with installation, 3 days onsite training, and 1 year onsite parts and labor warranty. The warranty will be supplied by original manufacturer, Agilent.
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- G6520BA Agilent Accurate Mass 6520 Q-TOF LC/MS w/ ESI source.
- G1379B Micro Degasser
- G1312B Binary pump
- G1314A Variable Wavelength Detector
- G1316A Thermostated Column Compartment
- G1367D High Performance Autosampler
- G1330B Thermostated for Autosampler
- Mass Hunter Software
- INSTALLATION at your site USA only
- 3 Days Familiarization at your site at time of installation
- WARRANTY: 1 year onsite parts/labor factory warranty by Agilent
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.