THERMO CELL INSIGHT Personal Image Cytometer Platform With InsightONE & STORE SE - Just off lease!
Automated image cytometry is designed to overcome the limitations of current cell based assay formats and addresses the need for a more direct way to quantify cellular phenotypes. Capturing adherent cell morphologies with multi- spectral imaging in microplates, enables the screening of a new set of highly relevant biological targets and functions. Together with automated cellular analysis, image cytometry provides a powerful new tool for cellomics researchers. Introduced in 2011, the Thermo Scientific CellInsight Personal Image Cytometer (PIC) platform is a complete workflow solution combining cell based assay reagents, instrumentation, cellular image analysis and informatics in a turn-key benchtop reader.
The system features a unique solid state illumination source, high-efficiency filters and a custom optical design to deliver high-quality imaging and virtually maintenance-free operation. The CellInsight Personal Cell Imager is ideally suited for high throughput. Typical plate scan times are less than four minutes for a 96-well plate, while a 1,536-well plate can be scanned in just over one hour for a three-color assay. Robot compatibility ensures walk-away operation.
- Make individual cell, sub-cellular and multi-cellular measurements.
- Use intensity and location of probes to measure area, size, shape and texture.
- Make multiple measurements per object, over time if desired.
- Measure sub-populations and reject undesired objects automatically.
We offer a 2011 Cell Insight PIC Platform with InsightONE and Store Standard Edition (SE) in excellent condition.
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Factory Certified in Good Working Condition
- CellInsight Personal Image Cytometer Model NO1-1112
- iDEV Software
- InsightONE BioApplication Suite
- Standard Store Edition (SE)
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.