Applied Biosystems ABI VOYAGER DE Biospectrometry Workstation.
The Voyager-DE Biospectrometry Workstation is designed for use by mass spectrometrists, biochemists, molecular biologists, and life scientists. It is a benchtop MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer that includes a linear analyzer, instrument software, and analysis tools. Voyager Delayed Extraction (DE) technology provides improved resolution and mass accuracy. Perfect for QC-ing peptides.
This unit is guaranteed to install and pass the installation specifications for Perseptive Biosystems Voyager DE™ Installation Test Record Form.
- High-performance benchtop Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) system for high quality data
- Powerful Voyager Software for flexible acquisition and data processing
- Positive or negative ion detection
- m/z range in excess of 300,000 Daltons
- Sensitivity to less than 5 femtomoles with dried droplet application
- Variable acceleration voltage
- Variable two-stage ion source
- Automated single-plate sample loading system, sample plates with various formats available
- Beam guide technology for high mass sensitivity
- Video camera and monitor for sample viewing
- Low mass gate matrix suppression
- Intuitive Microsoft NT based software
The Instrument Hardware includes:
- Delayed Extraction technology
- Video camera with dedicated monitor for magnified view of sample spot and laser position
- 337-nm nitrogen laser producing 3-ns pulses at repetition to 3 Hz
- Negative ion operation, ion acceleration between +25 kV and –20 kV, low mass gate that filters matrix ion interference
- Automatic vacuum system with one air-cooled turbo pump
The data system supplied with this instrument is:
- 1GHz Pentium III (minimum) processor with, 512 MB system RAM, 40-GB hard drive, DVDR-RW drive
- High-resolution flat screen LCD color monitor
- Microsoft® Windows NT operating platform
- Data Processing Software Version 3.1
- Blue Lion Biotech Installation
- Guarantee eligible for Blue Lion Biotech Service contract
- Two Days on site Training at time of installation
- Warranty period:90 Days Parts, Telephone/Technical Support, and Labor
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
OPTIONAL Armorlink computer WIN 2000 UPGRADE
- Microsoft® Windows 2000® operating platform
- Voyager 5.1 Software on disk with Data Explorer.
Additional. Ask for quote.
OPTIONAL NEW Blue Lion Biotech MARATHONTM Solid State UV LASER
- A robust, bolt-in UV replacement laser for ABI Voyager MALDI-TOFs.
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.