AGILENT 6420 QQQ Triple Quadrupole
LC/MS Mass Spectrometry System - LIKE NEW!
The 6420 replaces Agilent's popular Model 6410 triple quad. The 6420 maintains method and data compatibility with existing 6410 methods. The 6420 can be easily incorporated into high-productivity laboratories with multiple 6410 systems.
The 6420 supports Agilent's leading UHPLC solutions with all the benefits of a complete LC/MS system from a single vendor. Quieter mechanical pumps, now manufactured by Agilent, are original equipment. For users, this means a single point of contact for the instrument and all ancillary components.
The 6420 Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) System is designed to be readily upgradable to the higher-performance 6430 and 6460 instruments as customer needs change. The 6420 is well suited for both routine and complex analyses such as toxicology, environmental, food safety, pharmaceutical, and drugs of abuse testing. It is designed for round-the-clock operation to support labs running a large number of samples.†The 6420 supports Agilentís leading UHPLC solutions with all the benefits of a complete LC/MS system from a single vendor. Quieter mechanical pumps, now manufactured by Agilent, are original equipment. For users, this means a single point of contact for the instrument and all ancillary components.
- iFunnel technology
- Innovative, Dynamic Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM)
- Triggered MRM combines MRM quantitative analysis with the generation of a product ion spectrum
- MassHunter MS Optimizer software
- Fully customizable reports
We offer a complete Agilent 6420 QQQ LC/MS- Like NEW!
- Factory reconditioned to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Agilent G6420AA Triple Quad MSD with Agilent boards and parts
- PC, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
- Chemstation software
- Cables and Accessories
- AGILENT 1200 Series HPLC SYSTEM
- User Manuals
- BASIC TRAINING & FAMILIARIZATION
- WARRANTY: ONE YEAR FACTORY
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in todayís research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.