Applied Biosystems ABI VOYAGER DE STR Biospectrometry Workstation.
The Voyager-DE STR Biospectrometry Workstation includes upgraded electronics, a 3-meter flight path, and improved ion optics. It delivers high sensitivity and resolution as well as unparalleled mass accuracy, giving you the tools you need to characterize complex mixtures and determine molecular weight on sub-picomole samples. The Voyager-DE STR Biospectrometry Workstation continues to lead the industry as the ultimate research machine for biomolecule characterization.
- The ultimate Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) system provides the highest quality data
- Powerful Voyager Version 5 with Data Explorer ™ software for flexible acquisition and data processing
- Reflectron provides high mass accuracy and post-source decay (PSD)
- Fully automated acquisition and processing of data provides higher throughput
- Integrated Microsoft® Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) permits macro recording and customized processing routines
- Optional collision-induced dissociation (CID) provides more structural information.
This 2002 System is complete and in excellent condition. Fully refurbished and is currently running in the lab. Data from the instrument is available upon request. Refurbished laser replaced prior to shipment.
Includes the following options and additional equipment:
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specifications.
- High Performance Nitrogen Laser (337 nm) fully refurbished
- 20HZ laser rep rate
- 100 Well stainless steel Sample Plate
- Negative Ion capability
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Negative Ion capability
- Collision-induced dissociation (CID) Gas Control
- Einzel lense in main chamber for focusing the extracted ion beam V700801
- Voyager Acquisition and Data Processing Software
- Dell GX1 Computer
- Win NT 4.0 Operating system
- CA Joy stick
- Sample Video Color International Monitor
- Aquiris Digitizer
- Installation in the USA. Customer responsible for unpacking
Voyager and initial vacuum pump down.
- 90 day parts and labor warranty.
- Guaranteed eligible for service contract from Blue Lion Biotech
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
OPTIONAL NEW Blue Lion Biotech MARATHON Solid State UV LASER UPGRADE
Only 25% the cost of a new nitrogen laser over the lifetime!
A robust, bolt-in UV replacement laser for YOUR ABI Voyager MALDI-TOF.
The NEW Blue Lion Biotech MARATHONTM is a robust, bolt-in, all solid-state UV laser designed specifically for use as a MALDI ionization source and/or as upgrade to the nitrogen lasers typically installed by the original equipment manufacturer. MARATHONTM is compatible with the Applied Biosystems Voyager MALDI line including the Voyager DE, Voyager RP, Voyager DE-PRO, and Voyager DE-STR. It is perfect for DNA and Peptide production and research labs.
MARATHONTM Runs a long, long time!
SPECIAL MARATHONTM INTRODUCTORY OFFER: We will include a 4 year Warranty if ordered within 10 days.
Purchase the new MARATHONTM Solid State UV LASER within 10 days of quotation and as a BONUS, Blue Lion Biotech will include 1 additional year replacement warranty FREE. This offer includes a total 4 YEAR WARRANTY !
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.