NEW COLUMN PRESS
Easily Insert Columns into a 96 Well Rack
Fitting columns into a 96 well rack has traditionally involved pressing each one by hand in its respective hole or in some extreme cases by pounding the columns with a hammer. Both methods can be time consuming and using a hammer can cause serious damage to the rack and/or columns.
Our Column Press allows for fast and easy fitment and removal of columns into a 96 well rack without damage to the rack or columns. The columns can be set flush with the top of the rack or inset below the top of the rack. A slide out bin is included to collect any removed columns. Columns can also be removed but kept in rack for position reference. There is also a storage area with 4 small compartments or it can be converted to 1 large compartment to store spare columns.
The Column Press can be used with any 96 rack to insert standard support or universal support 3900 style columns, Glenpak OPC cartridges and CTGen Frit media.
- Easily insert and remove columns into a standard 96 well rack
- Reversible press tool allows columns to be pressed flush or inset with top of rack
- Slide out bin collects any extracted columns
- Columns can be removed but kept in rack for position reference
- Glenpak and CTGen media friendly
- Storage area for standard or universal support columns
- Solid aluminum frame
Price: $989.00 USD
- Rack Compatibility: 96 / 72 / 48 / 24 Position Well Racks
- Media Compatability
- Standard Support
- Universal Support
- Any 3900 Style Columns
- Glenpak OPC Cartridges
- CTGen Frits
- Dimensions 16" X 6.5" X 18.5" (L x W x H)
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.