Roche LightCycler® 480 System 1 Real-Time PCR 96-well
#04 640 268 001 96-well version
The LightCycler®480 System is a high-performance, flexible throughput Real-Time PCR microwell plate-based cycler platform (exchangeable 96- or 384-multiwell plate format) that provides various methods for gene detection, gene expression analysis, genetic variation analysis, and array data validation. First to match the performance of our capillary-based system also on plates, it is ideal for multiplexing and automated workflows. The compact yet versatile benchtop instrument provides an ideal combination of speed, accuracy and versatility. For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We offer a LightCycler 480 System 1. Purchased certified used by lab in 2009/2010. Last PM visit was 3/4/14.
- Instrument: Roche LightCycler® 480 System 1
- Detector: Cooled CCD Camera
- Xenon Reflector Lamp (Osram XBO R 100W/45 OFR)
- Filter Air Power Supply
- Peltier Based Thermal Block Cycler (heat 4.8°C/sec.; cool 2.5°C /sec.) with Heated Lid
- 5 Excitation Filters (450, 483, 523, 558, 615 nm)
- 6 Emission Filters (500, 533, 568, 610, 640, long pass filter @ 670 nm)
- Internal Bar-code Scanner
- System Control Unit (Windows XP)
- Flat Panel Monitor
- CD LightCycler 480 software, v1.5 Basic Software
- Software Manual1 LightCycler® 480 Basic Software 1.0 installation CD-ROM
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.