2008 HAMILTON MICROLAB STARLET LIQUID HANDLING SYSTEM
The STAR can serve as a simple pipettor for serial dilutions or act as the center of a large system with multiple workstations and third party devices such incubators, cell counters, centrifuges, etc.
We offer a complete 2008 HAMILTON STARLET. Last PM on the Hamilton was March 2013, this is also when it went off service contract.
Configured as follows:
- Deck Size: 1.0m
- Plate Columns: 5
- Plate Positions: 25
- The instrument allows full access to 5 plate positions per row. Plates may also be stacked up to 8 high, increasing capacity dramatically.
- Pipetting Units
- 8 channel, CO-RE 96-probe head
- Plate Handling Tools
- Teleshake magnetic shaker
- MICROLAB VENUS Software ver. 2 (SP1) installed March 2013
- DATA SYSTEM PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer
- Accessories & OPTIONS included
- CO-RE Lid Tool
- CO-RE Gripper
- Barcode Scanning
- Needle Washing Station
- Shaker, Deepwell, Tip rack carrier
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.