AGILENT 7890/5977A GC MSD SYSTEM
The Agilent 7890B/5977A Series Gas Chromatograph/Mass Selective Detector builds on a 45-year tradition of leadership in GC and MS technology. This advanced GC/MSD platform delivers a higher level of performance and productivity with:
- The industry's highest S/N and lowest IDL
- The power and flexibility of both Classic MSD ChemStation and new MassHunter Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Eco-friendly features that save energy and time
- Integrated Intelligence to support methods development and system optimization
- Enhanced communication between the GC and MSD for more efficient and safer operation
We offer a complete 2013 GC/MSD System in excellent condition.
- Fully Refurbished and qualified to meet factory specifications
- Tested and verified in Good Working Condition prior to shipment
- Agilent 5977A MSD
- EI source: Standard Inert or high sensitivity Extractor
- CI source: PCI, NCI, and EI acquisition
- Ion source temperature: 150–350 °C
- Quadrupole temperature: 106–200 °C
- Mass filter: Monolithic hyperbolic quadrupole
- Mass range: 1.6–1,050 u
- Mass axis stability: Better than 0.10 u/48 h
- Triple-Axis Detector with long life EM
- Agilent 7890B GC
- Agilent 7693 Autosampler
- Oven temperature: Ambient +4 – 450 °C / Ambient +5 – 350 °C
- Oven ramps/plateaus: 7890B Supports 20 oven ramps with 21 plateaus. Negative ramps are allowed.
- Retention-time locking: RTL-ready
- Data System
- Software: GC/MSD MassHunter Acquisition with both MassHunter and Classic ChemStation Data Analysis
- Target Deconvolution: Integrated Deconvolution and Spectral Matching for identification and quantitation of low level targets in complex matrix.
- Simultaneous signal acquisition: Simultaneous support of two MSDs and four GC detectors
- SIM/Scan: Automated SIM setup and synchronous SIM/scan operation
- Application autotunes: One-click autotune for BFB, DFTPP
- Pentium Computer: PC w/ Windows Operating System
- Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
- Cables, Accessories & User and Software Manuals
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.