AB SCIEX API 5000 LC/MS/MS
The API 5000™ LC/MS/MS system is the latest atmospheric pressure ionization (API) mass spectrometer from Applied Biosystems/MDS SCIEX. Featuring innovative QJet™ ion guide technology, this is the most sensitive—and the most powerful—triple quadrupole system we have ever produced.
Unmatched quantitative analysis—advanced technology delivers unprecedented accuracy and precision for analyzing complex bioanalytical samples.
Walkaway, high throughput operation—engineered for continuous duty operation in high-productivity regulated laboratories.
Expert results, even for non-experts—from automated methods development to quick, simple routine maintenance, the API 5000 system makes it easy for you to get the answers you need.
We offer an August 2006 beautiful and well-maintained AB Sciex API 5000 LC/MS/MS for sale.
- Fully refurbished to meet factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- API 5000 LC/MS/MS with mass range of m/z 5 to 1250.
- TurboV Source accepts TurboIonSpray or APCI Probe
- TurboIonSpray Probe: Heated Ion accepts flow rates from 5 to 3000 ul/min.
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI) Probe: accepts flow rates of 200 to 3000 ul/min.
- Analyst Software v 1.6 for control, data acquisition and data
- Windows 7 control Software (computer loaded)
- Windows Data Acquisition Workstation
- Communication device for Agilent stack
- Valco Valve 10 Port, 2 position
- ADC Kit
- Syringe Pump
- Line transformers
- Roughing Pumps
- AGILENT HPLC SYSTEM
- G1379B Agilent 1200 Vacuum Degasser
- G1312B Agilent 1260 Binary Pump
- G1367D Agilent Hi-P ALS SL+ Autosampler
- G1316C Agilent Column Compartment with integrated column switching valve
- G1330D Agilent Thermostated Sample Cooler for autosampler
- TRAINING: One Day at time of installation, includes primer
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.