AGILENT 6510 Q-TOF LC/MS
Mass Accuracy and Sensitivity Enable Life Science Studies
Unambiguous compound identification is essential to applications as varied as biomarker discovery, protein characterization, PTM analysis, metabolite identification, and analysis of pharmaceutical impurities. The Agilent 6510 Q-TOF LC/MS combines the rich structural information of MS/MS with the confidence of 2-ppm mass measurements to achieve positive compound identifications that will stand up to the strictest scrutiny. It does so with unprecedented sensitivity, and with an ease-of- use and reliability rarely found in research-grade mass spectrometers.
Regardless of the application, the Agilent 6510 Q-TOF LC/MS delivers MS/MS with the exceptional mass accuracy and sensitivity you need to make your research successful.
The Agilent 6510 Q-TOF Features:
- Identify low-abundance biomarkers, impurities, and metabolites with attomole-level, on-column sensitivity
- Increase analytical confidence with routine, 2-ppm mass accuracy
- Simultaneously detect low- and high- abundance compounds thanks to 3–4 orders of in-spectrum dynamic range
- Detect narrow chromatographic peaks and identify unresolved components using fast spectral acquisition and data-dependent MS/MS
- Get maximum performance with minimum effort thanks to automated tuning and automated, continuous internal reference mass correction
Agilent’s state-of-art 1200 Series LCs offer unprecedented stability and repeatability at every flow rate—exactly what you need to achieve the best possible separations and maximize the performance of your 6510 Q-TOF.
We offer an Agilent 6510 Q-TOF system -- in excellent working condition.
Because this equipment is from our pre-owned certified series, it will come with installation, 3 days onsite training, and 1 year onsite parts and labor warranty. The warranty will be supplied by original manufacturer, Agilent.
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- G6510 Agilent 6510 Q-TOF LC/MS w/ ESI source
- Agilent 1200 LC System
- Mass Hunter Software
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.