BRUKER AVANCE-400 DRX NMR with Oxford Magnet
We offer you a complete Bruker AVANCE (DRX) 400 NMR system includes:
- Fully refurbished to meet factory specifications
- Tested and Certified in Good Working Condition prior to shipment
- Oxford family style magnet with a helium hold time of approximately 10 weeks
- Vibration Dampers
- Console includes:
- Running Topspin 1.2 Software on a PC
- AQX rack consisting of CCU8, TCU, TCU2, FCU1, FCU2, GCU, and RCU
- AQR rack consisting of ADC 14/300K, LAB, RX22, LOT, ASU2, Router 3/5, ACB, PTS, BSMS
- VT unit for variable temperature work
- HPPR Preamps
- 3 (Three) Probes include:
- Broadband Inverse BBI VSP 5mm Probe
- QNP BBO 1H/13C/P31/F19 5mm Probe
- 1H/2H with Z gradient Probe
- Installation & Training
- Warranty One Year
Optional Bruker Sample Changer available. Ask for details.
We expect you can get another 20+ years out of the magnet, However, Actively and Ultra Shielded Magnets are available. Ask for current price.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.