AGILENT 6430 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS Mass Spectrometry System - LIKE NEW!
- This Agilent 6430 Achieves the Desired Prescribed Sensitivities of Selected Herbicides by Direct On-Column Aqueous Injection of Potable and Environment Samples Using the Agilent 6410BA LC/QQQ.
- Ideal Quantitative LC/MS for UHPLC with Dynamic MRM and Fast Polarity Switching, plus Unsurpassed Sensitivity with Chip LC
- Fast MRM Analysis and Polarity Switching (Plus Sensitivity) — Perfect for UHPLC
The 6430 offers improved sensitivity to yield more precise quantitation for most routine assays. The 6430 Triple Quad can change polarity and begin acquiring data in just 30 ms. The improvement in polarity switching times is derived from a new, resistively coated capillary that reacts very quickly to voltage changes.
In addition to fast analysis capabilities, the 6430 Triple Quad is more sensitive than its predecessor – it has a standard second turbo pump in the Q3 region to enhance ion transmission by reducing chemical noise.
The Agilent 6430 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System has been specifically designed and engineered to be fully compatible with ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) separations and as an ideal interface for Agilent’s proprietary HPLC Chip technology. The 6430 Triple Quad is a feature-packed new addition to the Agilent triple quadrupole product family, with:
- Reliable MassHunter software
- MassHunter Optimizer for automated compound optimization
- 1 ms dwell times with no collision cell cross talk
- Dynamic MRM methods for up to 4,000 transitions
- 30 ms polarity switching for fast analyses
- Low attomole sensitivity in peptide quantitation with Agilent’s advanced HPLC-Chip Nano LC system
- Controlled by proven MassHunter software, the 6430 Triple Quad joins the Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System, an entry-level system for routine quantitative analysis, to create a powerful suite of products to meet the quantitation demands of any application or budget. The 6430 Triple Quad offers the same combination of superior performance, exceptional reliability, and excellent overall cost-of-ownership for which Agilent is famous.
The Agilent Triple Quad LC/MS comes with Agilent MassHunter Workstation Software that includes three major programs:
- Data Acquisition – From one screen you can tune the mass spectrometer, control and monitor instrument parameters, set up acquisition methods and worklists containing multiple samples and monitor real-time run plots.
- Quantitative Analysis – From one screen you can set up a batch of data files and quantify, evaluate and requantify the results. From this screen you have access to the Method Editor for setting up and editing the quantitation methods.
- Qualitative Analysis – From one screen you can extract and integrate chromatograms, subtract background, extract peak spectra, and compare data from different types of data files.
We offer a complete Agilent 6430 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS- Like NEW!
This Agilent 6430 Achieves the Desired Prescribed Sensitivities of Selected Herbicides by Direct On-Column Aqueous Injection of Potable and Environment Samples Using the Agilent 6410BA LC/QQQ. An Agilent 6410 upgraded to an Agilent 6430 Includes the hotbox upgrade kit (G2573A) comprised of the following additions- al MS turbo-pump with controller and replacement entrance and exit lenses for the collision cell.
The mass range is 5 to 2250 amu for the Agilent 6430 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS.
- Tested and Verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Agilent 6410 MS UPGRADED to an Agilent G6430 Triple Quad MSD with Agilent boards and parts
- UPGRADE Agilent G2573A - Agilent Life Sciences LC/MS QQQ HS Adds:
- a $37,000 value
- An additional MS Turbo Pump
- Pump controller and replacement entrance
- 6430 Electronic Board
- Improves pumping in vacuum stage 2
- Updates collision cell lenses
- PC, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
- MassHunter Workstation software
- Cables and Accessories
- AGILENT 1290 Series HPLC SYSTEM
- G1367C Hi Performance Autosampler SL
- G1316B Column Compartment SL
- G1379B 1290 Degasser SL
- G1376A Upgraded (600bar) Capillary Pump
- User Manuals
- BASIC TRAINING & FAMILIARIZATION
- WARRANTY: ONE YEAR
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.