Newer 2012 ABI 7900HT FAST High Throughput Real-Time PCR with TWISTER
The 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is the only real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96- and 384-well plate compatibility and the TaqMan® Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability.
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate.
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction.
- Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences.
- 96- or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan® Low Density Array).
- Optional Enterprise edition software provides data analysis tools that support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines providing data integrity and security.
- Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to increase your lab's productivity.
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
The 7900HT System is a high-throughput real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. An Automation Accessory combined with 384-well plate capability make the 7900HT system ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery process. Key applications include gene expression quantitation and the detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) using the fluorogenic 5' nuclease assay.
The 7900HT system is a versatile research tool that can accommodate any real-time PCR need. User-interchangeable thermal cycling block formats let you select the format that’s right for your project, using industry-standard 96- and 384-well formats, as well as a novel 384-well TaqMan® Low Density Array and a new Fast 96-well block that reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes. An easy automation upgrade path lets you add features to meet throughput demands. A Fast PCR option reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes.
Using two automation software tools, Plate Utility and Automation Controller, most of the gene expression and SNP genotyping workflow is fully automated for high-throughput applications and requires minimal user intervention. You can now process 5,000 x 384 well plates (384 markers), which equates to 1.92 million genotypes. Using Relative Quantification (RQ) Manager, you can also process 200 x 384-well plates (96 detectors with quadruplicate data points⁄multiplexed endogenous control), which equates to 153,600 data points. Fully integrated into one complete Enterprise system, SNP Manager and RQ Manager eliminate data analysis bottlenecks in high-throughput SNP and gene expression research by allowing significantly more plates to be analyzed simultaneously. This reduces hands-on analysis time and simplifies the data analysis workflow.
We offer a complete (newer than PRISM) 2012 ABI 7900HT FAST RT-PCR Sequence Detector.
- Fullly refurbished to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Tested, calibrated, and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Interchangeable 384- and 96-well block capability includes:
- 384 Well Reaction Block and a
- 96 Well FAST Reaction Block
- NEW Extended-life 488 nm argon-ion Laser excitation source
- Excitation light distributed to all wells via a dual-axis synchronous scanning head
- Fluorescence detection via a spectrograph and cooled CCD camera
- TWISTER Robotics
- Hand Held Scanner
- Flat panel LCD monitor, Keyboard & Mouse
- Windows XP Operating System
- APC Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply-3000T
- 7900HT User Guide
- ABI Software
- INSTALLATION onsite USA
- TRAINING at time of installation
- WARRANTY: 90 Days Parts and Labor
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.