ABI 3500 Genetic Analyzer- Never Been Used !
The 3500-series instruments are the first genetic analyzers designed with a specific feature set and workflow for the Human Identification application. Applied Biosystems sets a new standard in capillary electrophoresis with the 8-capillary 3500 and 24-capillary 3500xL Genetic Analyzers. The 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers are specifically designed to support the demanding performance needs of validated and regulated environments while retaining the unsurpassed application versatility that life science researchers expect from Applied Biosystems.
- Increased Consistency – Reduced signal variation with factory standardization and optional in-lane normalization
- Real-Time Data Quality Assessment – On instrument data evaluation features provide rapid identification and re-injection of samples requiring additional processing
- Improved Thermal Control – Smaller oven design and improved door seal for more consistent data migration
We offer a 2010 Applied Biosystems 3500 Genetic Analyzer- NEVER BEEN USED!
- Factory Decommissioned by ABI
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Certified, Tested and verified prior to shipment
- 8-capillary electrophoresis instrument (3500 system)
- Single line 505 nm solid state long-life laser
- Dell computer workstation
- Integrated software for instrument control, Data Collection 1.0 Software, quality control, and auto- analysis of sample files for base calling
- Flat Screen Monitor
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.