ABI 3500xL DX Genetic Analyzer
Applied Biosystems sets the standard in capillary electrophoresis with the 8-capillary 3500 Dx and 24-capillary 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzers. The 3500 Dx System Series is designed to comply with Directive 98/79/EC on In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices in specific European countries. It is marked with a CE and IVD label that declares the conformity of the system with this directive. This platform provides security and confidence to laboratories in controlled environments to develop and validate nucleic acid–based assays.
- 24-capillary 3500xL Dx System
- Single-line 505nm, solid-state long- life laser — utilizes a standard power supply; requires no heat removal
- Powerful, integrated data collection and primary analysis software provide real-time assessment of data quality
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology tracks key consumables data and records administrative information
- Significantly improved reduction in fluorescent signal variation across instruments
- Simple setup,operation,and maintenance—the easiest-to-run, easiest-to-own DNA sequencer to date
We offer a complete Applied Biosystems 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzer
- Factory Decommissioned by ABI
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Certified, Tested and verified prior to shipment
- 24-capillary (3500xL Dx system) array and POP-7 polymer
- Single line 505 nm solid state long-life laser
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tracks key consumables data and records administrative information.
- Dell computer workstation
- Integrated software for instrument control, Data Collection 1.0 Software, quality control, and auto- analysis of sample files for base calling
- Flat Screen Monitor
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.