Applied Biosystems ABI PRISM 310 Genetic Analyzer/DNA Sequencer.
The ABI PRISM 310 Genetic Analyzer is an automated single-capillary genetic analyzer designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications.
- Perform comparative sequencing, linkage analysis, SNP detection, discovery and validation, mutation detection, and many other applications.
- Eliminate gel preparation.
- Set up runs in minutes.
- Automate your workflow to minimize hands-on time and costs.
- Detect five dyes simultaneously to increase throughput.
Versatile, Affordable, Easy-to-Use, and Almost Hands-Free
The 310 Genetic Analyzer -- the ideal alternative to gel-based DNA analysis for any research, clinical, or forensic lab -- enables you to automate applications from de novo sequencing to SNP validation and linkage mapping. This versatile analyzer is so easy to use, that once it is installed and you have completed our short training course, all you have to do is load your samples, set up the Data Collection software and click the Start button.
ABI 310 DNA SEQUENCER includes
- Fully Refurbished
- Power Mac G3 Computer
- Genescan Analysis 3.1
- Genotyper 2.5 Software
- Sold in Good Working Order
- 90 Days instrument warranty.
- Guaranteed eligible for Service Contract from Blue Lion Biotech
Call or email Blue Lion Biotech for Price.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.