BioRad CFX384 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System
Use the CFX384 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System for precise, reproducible real-time PCR. The system is composed of the CFX384 Optical Reaction Module and the C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Chassis. The module is a member of the family of interchangeable reaction modules that can be used with the C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Chassis for PCR and real-time PCR. All modules can be quickly inserted and removed from the cycler chassis without tools.
Features and Benefits
- Detection of up to 4 targets per well, plus a channel dedicated to singleplex FRET
- Protocol autowriter that generates an optimal protocol for your reaction components
- Thermal gradient feature that identifies optimal annealing temperature in a single run
- CFX Manager™ Software and qbase+ Software for reliable validation, data analysis, and export of RDML files for conformance with MIQE guidelines
The CFX384 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System has six independently controlled thermal electric units providing even, precisely controlled temperatures at all times during the run, including ramping. The reduced mass of the honeycomb block provides fast ramping and reduced settling time (time to achieve thermal uniformity).
The optical system, with five filtered LEDs and five filtered photodiodes, collects data from all wells, detecting up to four targets per well. For single-color FAM and SYBR® Green I, the fast scan option reads single-channel fluorescence in all 384 wells in just 8 seconds. A channel with an LED filter–photodiode combination is dedicated to FRET singleplex experiments.
The large touch-screen interface has intuitive graphical programming and displays data traces in real time. The programmable thermal gradient feature can test eight temperatures at once to quickly determine the optimal annealing temperature, and the protocol autowriter quickly optimizes reactions, generating an optimal protocol based on your polymerase, primers, and product length.
We offer a complete BIO-RAD CXF384 well system, brand new never used, Year 2013.
System only has 4 hrs of use which was time from original BIO-RAD installation. The lab bought two systems but only used one and needs to divest the other system.
- Certification Paperwork
- CFX384 Optical Reaction Module
- C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Chassis
- USB cable
- CFX Manager Software installation CD
- Instruction manual
- qbase+ Software
- CFX Manager Software quick guides for system installation, protocol, plate, data analysis, gene expression analysis, and qbase+ Software setup
- WARRANTY: 6 Months
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.