BRUKER 820 ICP MS SYSTEM
High Sensitivity: Overcome the Problem of Complex Samples
Core to the 820-MS - Brukerís patented high-efficiency 90 degree ion optics and double off-axis quadrupoles deliver exceptionally low background noise and unmatched sensitivity Ė at more than 1 million counts per second for 1μg/L.
The 820-MS features Brukerís novel collision reaction interface (CRI) system, which provides simple, routine removal of troublesome spectroscopic interferences. The result is faster, more flexible interference-free analysis without the worry of complex multipole or scanning quadrupole ion guides, or cells. And, by coupling auto-tuning of all instrument parameters, including CRI gases, instrument productivity is greatly enhanced.
We offer a complete late 2011 BRUKER 820 ICP MS SYSTEM. It has been under a full factory service contract with PM.
- Bruker 820-MS SINGLE PHASE USA
- Solid-state, air-cooled, crystal locked RF Generator
- 90 Degree Reflecting Ion Optics Revolutionizes ICP-MS Performance
- Collision/Reaction Interface (CRI) for High Sensitivity
- Nickel skimmer cone kit for the CRI 820-MS
- Standard, one-piece, quartz ICP-MS plasma torch
- Micromist low flow glass nebulizer
- PVC instrument pump tubing
- Vacuum system
- Two rotary (SD602 and SD302)
- Two V-301 turbomolecular pumps
- All-digital ETP AF250 Discrete Dynode Electron Multiplier (DDEM)
- 820-MS Hot Plasma high sensitivity mode performance
- ICP-MS EXPERT Workstation
- ICP-MS Expert operating software
- OptiPlex 960 MiniTower Computer
- Dell U2410 24-Inch Flat Panel LCD WUXGA Monitor
- Dell USB enhanced multimedia Keyboard
- Dell USB premium optical 5-button scroll Mouse
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, SP2
- HP Laserjet CP3525n color printer with cable
- Haskris R100 Refrigerated Water Recirculating System
- SPS3 Sample Preparation System, high-throughput autosampler
- Operation Manual
- Optional On-line Diluter for pre-mixing of samples
- Properly De-installed
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in todayís research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.