THERMO TSQ QUANTIVA
Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
The TSQ Quantiva triple quadrupole mass spectrometer exceeds the most stringent analytical requirements for quantitative performance with attogram-level sensitivity, unprecedented usability and exceptional robustness. The Thermo ScientificTM TSQ QuantivaTM triple-stage quadrupole mass spectrometer uses active ion management to exceed even the most stringent analytical requirements with superb sensitivity, speed, and dynamic range. It does so with an ease of operation—from method development through routine maintenance—that allows users to spend more time thinking about their research and less time worrying about instrument setup and operation.
Unprecedented Quantitative Performance
- Thermo Scientific™ active ion management (AIM™) technology — electrodynamic ion funnel, ion beam guide with neutral blocker,
- Thermo Scientific™ HyperQuad™ quadrupole mass filter, and active collision cell — enables attogram-level sensitivity
Ultrafast selected-reaction monitoring (SRM) of 500 SRM/s, with up to 30,000 definable SRMs, enables quantification of more compounds in less time
We offer a complete 2013 Thermo TSQ Quantiva in excellent condition. Still covered under factory service contract. Last PM date of April 2016. System has been used solely for nanospray applications and is in excellent condition.
- Thermo TSQ Quantiva
- Three (3) buck/boost transformers (Square D 1kVA Buck Boost Transformer, 12/24VAC)
- Thermo Nanospray Flex and
- ESI ion Sources
- Dual Rotary Vacuum Pumps (Sogevac SV65 BI FC)
- Dell Optiplex 9010 Computer
- Dell S2740L 27” Monitor
- Keyboard & mouse
- Xcalibur 3.0.49 Software
- TSQ Quantiva 2.0 Console Software
- Eksigent Control 4.1 Software
- Windows 7 Professional OS
- Software manuals
- Equipment manuals
INSTALLATION & TRAINING
- Installation onsite
- Basic Familiarization Training at time of installation
- WARRANTY: 90 days
EKSIGENT NanoLC-ULTRA 1D Plus
System is currently coupled with an Eksigent NanoLC-Ultra 1D Plus (model: 950-00056R, serial: 11-01-13-177)
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.