AB SCIEX TRIPLE QUAD 4500 LC/MS/MS SYSTEM
The SCIEX Triple Qua 4500 System takes the legendary API 4000TM platform and intelligently re-engineers it to set a new benchmark for reliable quantitation - with 10X increase in sensitivity over competitive triple quads in the same class. The LC/MS/MS workhorse, intelligently re-engineered.
Whether your research is focused on ADME, regulated bioanalysis, food and environmental contaminant screening, targeted quantitative proteomics, or clinical research, the SCIEX Triple Quad 4500 system covers your key performance criteria:
- quantitative sensitivity
- dynamic range
- scan speed
- ionization source flow range
We offer a well-maintained AB Sciex 4500 LC/MS/MS.
This system is a 2013 and has very little use. It is pristine. It is offered installed with a warranty and orientation.
- Tested and verified to meet factory specifications prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Sciex API 4500 High Scan speed, single channel mass spectrometer
- Mass Range: 5 to 2000 m/z
- Mass Accuracy / Stability: 0.1 Da over 24 hours
- TurboV Ion Source
- MS40 Roughing Pumps
- Powervar UPS
- CPU: Dell Computer
- Windows 7 Operating Software
- AAnalyst software 1.6 or higher
- Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse
- NEXERA XR UHPLC HIGH PRESSURE BINARY SYSTEM (ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE LC)Developed with expandability and compatibility in mind, the Nexera XR ultra high performance liquid chromatograph enables more customers to make use of high-speed, high-resolution systems.
- Qty of 1 Shimadzu Nexera SCL-20A System Controller
- Qty of 2 Shimadzu Nexera LC20ADXR Pumps with a 10,000psi operating pressure limit, configured as 1 binary pump
- Qty of 1 Shimadzu DGU-A3R Degasser
- Qty of 1 Oven with space for one column
- Qty of 1 Solvent Tray
- Qty of 1 Rheodyne Switching Valve for diversion to waste
- Eksigent CTC Autosampler
- 2x Cool Stacks (12 96-well capacity each)
- 1x High Pressure Injection Valves
- uDLW WASHING SYSTEM
System User Guide
- INSTALLATION on site
- TRAINING: Basic Familiarization at time of installation, user orientation
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.