FEI QUANTA 450 FEG ESEM
Addressing the need to investigate a wide variety of materials and characterize structure and composition, the FEI Quanta provides flexibility and versatility to handle the challenges of today’s wide ranging research needs.
Today’s research extends beyond simple metals and coated samples and the Quanta series can handle those challenges to produce top quality images and analysis. The Quanta 50 series from FEI is the advanced, flexible solution for current and future research applications. Featuring three imaging modes—high vacuum, low vacuum and ESEM—it accommodates the widest range of samples of any SEM system, capable of characterizing traditional samples from metals, fractures and polished sections, to non-conductive soft materials. Surface and compositional imaging can be combined with accessories for determining material properties and elemental composition.
- Characterize conductive and non-conductive samples with SE and BSE imaging possible in every mode of operation.
- Minimize the amount of sample preparation: low vacuum and ESEM capability enables charge-free imaging and analysis of non-conductive and/or hydrated specimens.
- Increase analytical capabilities by enabling EDS and EBSD analysis on conductive and non-conductive samples in high and low vacuum thanks to Quanta’s patented through-the- lens pumping. Stable high beam currents (up to 2 μA) enable fast, accurate analysis.
- Perform dynamic in situ analysis of diverse samples in their natural state above or below ambient temperatures from -165 °C to 1400°C with specialized in situ stages.
- Enable surface imaging with optional beam deceleration mode to get surface and compositional information.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface makes highly effective operation possible for novice users.
We offer an FEI QUANTA 450 FEG ESEM. This FEG SEM with large chamber and both high and low vacuum modes is the ultimate for handling the variety of samples run in research and industrial labs.
- Schottky FEG SEM
- Works in high, low, and ESEM modes!
- Lens-mounted BSD
- Large chamber
- 100mm 5 axis motor stage
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.