PERKIN ELMER OPTIMA 7300DV ICP-OES SYSTEM
The Optima 7300 DV represents the ultimate ICP-OES instrument in terms of optimizing both performance and productivity. Capable of determining more than 73 elements in seconds, the Optima 7300 DV can run more samples per hour at a lower cost per analysis than any other system. Sample throughput is maximized in all areas of the instrument, from the sample introduction system to the unique, automated sample integration modes.
With its dual viewing of the plasma and two solid-state detectors (one for UV, one for Vis), the Optima 7300 DV offers superior detection limits and true simultaneous measurements, ideal for laboratories with moderate to heavy loads of difficult samples.
We offer a complete Perkin Elmer Optima 7300DV ICP-OES.
It is an automatic dual view Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrophotometer. Capable of analyzing large sample loads quickly.
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- Dual SCD Detectors
- Dual Cross-Dispersers
- Wavelength Range: 163-782nm
- 40 MHz, free-running solid-state RF generator
- Safety Interlocks
- Integrated three-channel, computer-controlled Peristaltic Pump
- OPTIONAL Chiller
- Computer with WINLab 32 Software
- WARRANTY: 30 Days
- INSTALLATION & TRAINING is available. Ask for price.
- EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACTS are available. Ask for prices.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.