SPECTRO GENESIS ICP-OES (AES or plasma) SYSTEM
Simultaneous CCD ICP Spectrometer for Elemental Analysis in Industry and Environmental Protection
The SPECTRO GENESIS is the first and only ICP-OES (also referred to as ICP-AES or ICP plasma) spectrometer available with a complete set of factory methods – truly “plug & analyze” without needing to first develop a method. These factory methods cover all common environmental and industrial applications, like Water, Waste Water, Industrial Waste Water, Soil, Sewage Sludge, Filter Dust, Wear Metals in Oil and Additives in Oil.
Compliant to national and international norms, the SPECTRO GENESIS ICP-OES is delivered ready for use straight out of the box with an application package that includes the sample introduction system, sample preparation instructions and method documentation.
The SPECTRO GENESIS ICP-OES offers a real economic alternative to sequential ICP and Atomic Absorption spectrometers, enabling those who are unfamiliar with ICP to profit from the advantages of leading CCD ICP technology and to use a powerful, low cost and user friendly analytical system.
- Powerful alternative to sequential ICP and FAA: simultaneous spectrum capture in the 175-770 nm wavelength range with the capability to analyze up to 700 samples per day
- Robust free running 27 MHz generator perfectly suited for organic and higher inorganic matrix applications
- Low operating costs: minimal 0.5 l/min optic purge, no water chiller necessary
- Axial or radial plasma observation
- Simultaneous measurement of the entire spectrum from 175 to 777 nm
- Powerful software featuring 1-click routine operation
- Factory supplied, norm-conforming methods for environmental and industrial applications
We offer a complete 2012 SPECTRO GENESIS ICP OES SYSTEM in excellent condition.
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- ORCA (Optimized Rowland Circle Alignment) optical system with optimized Paschen-Runge assembly
- Radial (SOP) Plasma Interface
- Sample Introduction System
- Excitation System
- A free-running Generator with a frequency of 27.12 MHz and a power output of 0.7 to 1.7 kW is utilized.
- ICAL (Intelligent Calibration Logic) System
- Thermo Neslab Chiller
- Dell PC
- 15” Monitor
- Keyboard & Mouse
- SMART ANALYZER VISION software loaded on PC
- WIN 7 OS
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
INSTALLATION & TRAINING is available. Ask for price.
EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACTS are available. Ask for prices.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.