THERMO SCIENTIFIC iCAP 7600 DUO ICP-OES SPECTROMETER
The Thermo Scientic iCAP 7600 ICP-OES is designed for the most demanding analytical challenges, with the highest throughput, sensitivity and detection limit capabilities; the instrument incorporates an integrated sample loop, ef ciently delivering the sample to the plasma to further drive productivity. The iCAP 7600 ICP-OES maximizes scalability and advanced accessory connectivity to support expanding requirements and full intelligent automation of analysis.
The iCAP 7600 ICP-OES is a powerful simultaneous instrument based on the core technologies of the Thermo Scientic iCAP 7000 Plus Series ICP-OES to solve the challenges of the most demanding laboratory applications. The iCAP 7600 ICP-OES employs the latest technology developments for exceptional performance, long-term stability and low gas consumption for the highest productivity with the lowest cost per sample. The instrument is driven by the Thermo Scientic Qtegra Intelligent Scientic Data Solution (ISDS) Software. Developed to combine highly efficient workflow, easy data management with scalability and compliance, Qtegra ISDS Software delivers simplicity, productivity, efficiency and quality in the analysis workflow.
We offer a complete 2014 THERMO SCIENTIFIC iCAP 7600 DUO ICP-OES SPECTROMETER in excellent condition.
- Fully refurbished to meet factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- iCAP 7600 DUO ICP-OES SPECTROMETER
- Cetac ASX 520 Autosampler
- ITF900 Turbine Pump Chiller
- Auto diluter
- 4-channel, mini peristaltic Pump
- CID86 Charge Injection Device (CID) Detector
- Integrated Sprint valve with a customizable sample loop
- Sample introduction Kits
- Liquid Autosampler Accessories that allow batches, containing 240 samples to run unattended
- Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution ISDS Software 2.2 loaded on PC
- Dell Optiplex Computer
- 15” Monitor
- Keyboard & Mouse
- WINDOWS 7 OS installed
- Newer UPS for when using WINDOWS 7
- Argon Humidifier
- Sheath gas allows the analysis of high dissolved solid samples for extended periods of time
- Ceramic D-Torch
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
INSTALLATION & TRAINING is available. Ask for price.
EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACTS are available. Ask for prices.
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.