WATERS XEVO TQ MASS SPECTROMETER
Supports both quantitative and qualitative studies on a single MS platform.
The Waters Xevo TQ mass spectrometer is an advanced, benchtop, tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer designed for ultra high performance LC/MS/MS applications. Unlike conventional tandem quadrupole mass spectrometers, the Xevo TQ MS utilizes unique T-Wave and scanwave enabled collision cell technology to provide a highly flexible analytical tool capable of supporting both quantitative and qualitative studies on a single MS platform.
The Xevo TQ MS is a robust platform for quantitative LC/MS/MS, featuring high speed MRM (multiple reaction monitoring), with enhanced full scan spectral acquisition modes providing additional qualitative LC/MS/MS capabilities.
The system incorporates IntelliStart technology, for automated system optimization and status monitoring, ensuring that the highest quality data is routinely available to all levels of operator.
We offer a complete WATERS XEVO TQ MASS SPECTROMETER in excellent condition.
- Fully refurbished to meet factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- WATERS XEVO TQ MASS SPECTROMETER
- Multi mode source – ESI/APCI/ESCi
- IntelliStart Technology for automated system optimization and status monitoring
- High efficiency hexapole ion guide
- Two high resolution quadrupole analyzers (MS1/MS2), plus pre-filters to maximize resolution and transmission while preventing contamination of the main analyzers
- T-Wave enabled for optimal MS/MS performance at high data acquisition rates; ScanWave enabled for enhanced MS/MS spectral performance (product ion scanning); Software programmable gas control
- Low noise, off axis, long life photomultiplier detector; Digital dynamic range up to 4 x 106
- Two air-cooled vacuum turbomolecular pumps evacuating the source and analyzer; One rotary backing pump
- MassLynx Software
- OpenLynx and TargetLynx Application Managers are included as standard
- MassLynx Quantification Work-flow Tools are also included
- ACQUITY UPLC System
- Dell Optiplex Computer
- Keyboard & Mouse
- WINDOWS 7 OS installed
- Newer UPS for when using WINDOWS 7
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
INSTALLATION & TRAINING
- Available in USA only
- Installation On-Site
- Basic Training and Familiarization at the time of installation
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Extend 90 Days Warranty to One Full Year
Available in USA only
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.