THERMO XSeries 2 ICP/MS SYSTEM
World’s smallest benchtop ICP-MS for high performance across the entire periodic table
Perfect for those Laboratories in need of a Quadrupole ICP-MS for routine and high performance analytical work. The ease of use and practical design of the X-Series 2 means that laboratories can achieve their analytical objectives faster, with greater confidence and less 'hands-on' time from the operator.
The X-Series 2 ICP-MS was designed to take up little more bench space than many competitive AAS systems. The innovative Protective Ion Extraction and Infinity II ion optics, based upon a hexapole design with chicane ion deflector, provides the lowest background specification of any Quadrupole ICP-MS. This ion lens design uniquely enables simple field upgrade to Collision Cell Technology performance without affecting the normal (non-CCT mode) sensitivity or background.
This X-Series 2 ICP-MS is equipped to suit all applications with user interchangeable Xt and Xs interface options. Peltier cooled Spray Chamber and third generation Collision Cell Technology options provide enhanced performance leading to the highest signal / background of any Quadrupole ICP-MS with collision cell capability.
The XSERIES 2 ICP-MS offers analytical scientists:
- A compact, bench top ICP-MS that is easily incorporated into any laboratory
- The highest throughput with protocol compliance
- Maintenance free lens system and mass spectrometer for routine 24 / 7 analyses in clinical, environmental, geochemical and industrial laboratories
- ‘Plug in’ design with the highest signal- to-noise of any Quadrupole ICP-MS
- Advanced H2/He collision cell technology, licensed from Battelle, provides uncom- promised multielement analysis for all elements including Ca, Fe, As and Se
- Application tailored interface designs for no-compromise analysis
- Low learning curve software for rapid acceptance in multi-user environments
- Seamless integration as a detector for transient signals
- Unique bi-directional control with LC, GC and Laser Ablation.
We offer a complete THERMO XSeries 2 ICP/MS SYSTEM in excellent condition.
- Fully refurbished to meet factory specifications
- Tested and verified prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- THERMO XSeries 2 ICP/MS
- PlasmaScreen Plus Technology
- Xs Interface for ultra-trace performance in the analysis of semi-conductor reagents or other trace determinations such as the analysis of radionuclides or REEs in geological materials, high sensitivity interfaces can be fitted quickly and easily.
- CCTED Third-generation collision cell technology
- CETAC ASX 520 Autosampler
- SV40 Bl Leybold Sogevac Vacuum Pump
- Dell Optiplex Computer
- 17” Monitor
- Keyboard & Optical Mouse
- WINDOWS 7 OS installed
- Xcalibur Software v2.07 loaded on PC
- Newer UPS for when using WINDOWS 7
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
INSTALLATION & TRAINING
- Available in USA only
- Installation On-Site
- Basic Training and Familiarization at the time of installation
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Extend 90 Days Warranty to One Full Year
- Available in USA only
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.